Stories of police abuse are ever-growing across the country, proving we are under a true police state, as they are being given too much power and leniency by progressive run state/ local govts. We see example after example of Americans being attacked and violated by those in power thinking they are above the law.
David Eckert rolled though a stop sign exiting Walmart and was stopped by police. For reasons unclear he was asked to exit the vehicle where officers claim he was clenching his buttocks giving them cause to search for drugs! A warrant was obtained to perform a cavity search where one medial facility refused over ethics. The police proceeded into another country voiding the warrant to have the cavity search performed. In a nutshell Eckert was denied legal counsel, his Fourth Amendment rights violated via an expired warrant, had 2 manual rectal exams, 3 enemas, 1 colonoscopy, 2 x-rays over the course of 12 hours for a “hit” the police drug dog had (which was not certified)!
“1. Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.
2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.
4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.
7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.
8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures…more
If this list of abuses wasn’t bad enough the medical facility BILLED Eckert $6000 for the colonoscopy!
David Eckert needs to sue the police department and the town of Hidalgo so when the dust settles its Eckert-ville! The cops involved need to be fired and NEVER allowed to serve in any law enforcement capacity ever again; not even as mall security guards! The drug dog should be retired and trained to be a seeing eye dog/ service dog for vets because it cannot detect drugs.
None of this is ever going to stop until two things happen: The first, MASSIVE devastating lawsuits brought on that IMO should destroy the perpetrators “life”. These people need to lose just about everything they have and be left with the only option of a career cleaning waste treatment tanks… no I’m not trying to be silly I’m dead serious. The Second thing we need is the elitists in power who allow these abuses to take place removed from office and punished as severe as those who violated people like David Eckert. Why are politicians granted immunity for the policies/ laws/ regulations they put forth if the end result hurts people? The judge who signed the warrant for Eckert’s body to be violated for over 12 hours should be removed from the bench immediately meeting same punishment as the others! When we see those in power being held responsible and punished severely these criminal acts against citizens will end.
FYI this isn’t the first time this kind of abuse happened either. A second story is being reported too involving the same police dog! Enough is enough we have to start holding people responsible, we cannot rely on elected leaders.